Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Profiler Pro

When took the Profiler Pro intelligence test it told me pretty much what I expected. It said that I learn best when we learn kinaestheticly and naturalisticly. This means that I learn best when I am working with my hands, when I can touch, feel and mold my assignments. I am a very creative exploratory student therefore I enjoy doing assignments which have few restrictions and directions; this is how I learn best.
When looking at the graph I round that I am not every interpersonal. However, I am very interpersonal which makes sense. Therefore, I work best in groups and with other people. Also, because I am linguistic I like to bounce my ideas off of the people in the group in order to organize my thoughts.
This intelligence test helped me learn a little bit more and better understand how I learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment